Sunday 28 June 2015

Lost In The Eighties

There's an 80's movie marathon on TV today, which included one of my favourite films of all time, The Princess Bride. A perfect way to relax after a day at the Rescue!

Not so relaxing was another session of "clean the bottom", this time cleaning up a fresh mess which Whisky had not only managed to stick to his fur but had also left a trail of all the way from his room, down the stairs to the back door. After all the trimming and scrubbing of his fur, he was in a foul mood and has subsequently banned me from taking his picture for the rest of the day. I am also not permitted to stroke him, look at him or be in the same room. He is very grumpy, especially as he told me off for the very same thing earlier this week.

Since I'm not getting a new photo today, here's one from last month of him glaring at me for something else I'd done wrong, I forget what.

4 comments:

  1. We are so sorry. We hate to see anyone so victimized by a beloved bun, but we understand. We love them. We must do things for them. They will always have the upper hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were probably breathing the same atmosphere as him that day. You really should work on that.

    Poor Whisky. He must have been quite miffed at you to make such an enthusiastic mess for you to clean up! Wonder what sugary treats he's sneaking while you're sleeping to upset his tummy so much.

    Local uber theatre plays Princess Bride every summer. They were talking about doing it on the IMAX this year.. I'm not sure if I'm ready to see Vizzini's head that big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has no front teeth and problems with his face that makes it difficult for him to pick up food, since I've seen him eating things out of his bottom I *assume* he just struggles with the physical process of eating his caecotrophes. And then he rolls in them.

      Delete
    2. Poor Whisky. And Poor You, too!

      Good thing he's so stinkin' cute, too, right?

      (No puns originally intended.)

      Delete