Tuesday 16 April 2013

Hoppy Breakfast

It is not often that I see Hoppy and Purdy these days now that they live in Caroline's office, but on the way to sort breakfast down at the Rescue I had to drop some bits off there so I couldn't resist dropping in to say "Hi!".  It would be nice to think that the bunnies' enthusiasm on my arrival was because they missed me too but, I was not surprised in the least to discover, this was not the case.  Purdy saw her chance to dash out the door for a jaunt around the courtyard and Hoppy had spotted an opportunity for negotiation...

"Carrot tops?!  You don't want carrot tops!  Let me do you a favour and take those things off your hands for say... three pellets each?"

2 comments:

  1. Better watch it! Next he will be wanting to trade you some "magic beans" for your house. Tell him you will trade him some oceanfront property in Arizona for a few snuggles and a kiss or two.

    ReplyDelete