Saturday 27 April 2013

On Bed With Mad-Bunneh

Extra Whisky posts this week, trying to make up for the previous couple of weeks where he wasn't on here much. During those weeks either I was too stressed about him to take photo's or he was too grumpy from the medicines or bottom cleaning. My little boy deserves a little extra attention now and then, though sometimes if I'm too good to him it can go to his little fluffy head...

"Bring me my slippers.  Oh wait, I don't wear slippers - bring me yours so I can poo in them.  Or a snack.  Your choice."

5 comments:

  1. Go for both, little Whisky....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can you resist giving snacks to such a cute bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, how can you resist not giving him your slippers to poop in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. One can never have enough Whisky. ;)

    ReplyDelete