Sunday 17 March 2013

Eccels Take

I rarely find it difficult to take decent pictures of any particular bunny these days.  I know all their tricks and have a few of my own.  So when there is a bunny who out-tricks me and just refuses to stand still for a good picture, it can be very challenging.

Take Eccels.  He's been with us for a while now but not a single good picture have I managed to take.  In his house, out of his house, doesn't make a difference, he shifts and darts around looking uncomfortable the moment he sees the camera, refusing to play ball.

So yesterday as I lifted him onto a nearby hutch for yet another attempt, I decided, before I took my hand away, to get one pic where he was at least standing still.  After another quick photo shoot I checked the pictures and lo and behold, the only half-decent one was the first one.  Should I assume from this that all he really needs is a good cuddle??!

"Who do you think I am, Justin Bieber?  Get that camera away from me, fool!"

4 comments:

  1. Cuddles are good! calms them down,xx Speedy's mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. he may not like his photo being taken but he's very photogenic....gorgeous boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie patootie. I would totally adopt him. I would totally adopt them all.

    ReplyDelete