Tuesday 28 January 2014

Goodbye little Bumper

I'm afraid I have some sad news to report for those of you who are regulars. Our dear little Bumper passed away last Wednesday after fighting a breathing disorder and associated weight loss for some months. He and his rather large friend Jubilee have been living at Caroline's house so she could give him special attention and care routine including nebulising and so that he could live indoors. In the circumstances he coped well and had a happy time at Caroline's and with her care he enjoyed some extra time that he might not have with another carer. He was a jolly chap who knew what he wanted and went for it - he and Jubilee basically bonded themselves. Caroline is feeling the loss of his departure and those of the rest of us who met this very sweet 'odd couple' will miss him too. Binky free little cutie.


6 comments:

  1. My heart has joined The Thousand, for my friend stopped running today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so sorry to hear about Bumper. Thank you for all your work for the bunnies. I love them. I feel like I have bunny pen pals. I feel for Jubilee. Thank you for the precious gift of hope you give me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of Bumper's passing--we will be sending special thoughts out to him, and thinking many good thoughts for Jubilee, Caroline and everyone who knew and loved him best. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Binky free, Bumper. <3

    Sending happy vibes to Jubilee and Caroline, and anyone else who was touched by this sweet bun.

    ReplyDelete