OK, so I've been trying to come up with some more interesting themes for posts and thought I'd give this a go. I call it "Bits of Who?". It's sort of a game and here are the rules:
- At 6.30am GMT I post a pic of a BIT of a bunny who is a current (or very recent) resident at the Rescue
- You have 12 hours to guess which bunny it is a bit of
- You must not post your guess before 6.30pm GMT
- The first comment after 6.30pm with the correct answer wins
- You can have as many guesses as you want but only your LAST guess counts
- A follow-up post with the correct answer will appear at 7pm GMT
- The prize is, erm... knowing that you are totally awesome for spending too much time either at the Rescue or supporting us on this blog!!!
Got it? Too complicated? Too easy? Did I mention I might occasionally tweak the colours to make it harder?! OK, Bit of Bunny number one...