Monday 30 June 2014

Meal For Four

Good morning everyone and everybun! Something a little different this week. This picture has usurped the usual Monday Mouf because it puts a big smile on my face.

For several years I was always pleased when I made breakfast for these guys to be one of the privileged few they all trusted to come out and feel safe eating in front of. But then we had months of having strange workers and new volunteers stomping about the place making them cautious, so for a long time I've only seen one, two or (occasionally) three at the bowl while I am in sight.

I really hope this is the start of seeing them all together more regularly, but if this turns out to be a one-off I can at least savour the memory of this day of our little wild bunch trusting me again. Enjoy your yummy snackage little ones!

1 comment: