Tuesday 30 July 2019

Dreams do come true

Some bunnies spend their entire lives in rescue, never chosen because they lack confidence with new people, aren’t seen as ‘attractive’, or have additional needs.

Rabbit Residence Rescue provides a sanctuary for these rabbits and aims to give them a life as close as they would get in a forever home as we can but for me it’s simply not enough.

On Sunday a miracle happened, Mully & Scully and Mimi & Tintin finally found their forever home!

I honestly never believed it would happen, but they’ve settled in well in their new home after spending 8 and 9 years in rescue!

It was a very bittersweet day for me as Mully and Scully have always been my favourites and the rescue will be a different place without Mully’s cheekiness, Scully’s gentle nose boops and Mimi not demanding head rubs and Tintin humping her with excitement at dinner times.

They will be greatly missed but have finally found the forever home every unwanted bunny deserves.

I thought I’d share some of my favourite photos of them taken by the amazingly talented Bunny Hugging Volunteer. (Apologies for those I’ve posted twice, I can’t seem to remove them)


























No comments:

Post a Comment