Monday 27 May 2013

Plus Eight

It is school half-term week, so while their families are away, lots of former residents are staying at the Rescue for their holidays.  With the extra demand on space, it seemed like a good time to take another set of foster rabbits home, so Texas and her seven little ones have come to stay at my house.

I have a feeling they are going to be hard work - within 24 hours of their arrival I'd already had to completely clean them out again and wash one bottom - but as usual the hard work comes with the most adorable little faces!

"This hay is awesome!  I can't decide if I should eat it or take a nap in it!"

"We approve of the new accommodations, might have to call the decorator about the colour scheme though..."

"Good view, lots of sun - I've found my spot..."
[massive-leg-stretch]
"...zzzzzzzz..."

3 comments:

  1. Hehehe so adorable and cheeky I bet,xx Speedy's mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd foster baby bunnies in a heartbeat if I had the space.

    ReplyDelete