Wednesday 11 September 2013

Havana and Dreamy

Havana and Dreamy are a pair of two-year-old does who came in to us in February. Realising I had still not really gotten to know them properly yet, last week I spent some time with them to figure them out a bit more.

My first impression was that Havana is the stern, serious one, while Dreamy is the friendly and sillier one. Now, armed with just those few words from my first impressions, see if you can guess which is which from these photo's.

"And exactly what are you looking at, Mister?"

"Thppppppppp!"

Tough, huh?

3 comments:

  1. I am LOVE with these two! How do resist taking them all home???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe easy peasy Havana is the top one and Dreamy is the bottom one both gorgeous,xx Rachel

    Brandi aren't you in love with all bunnies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, nope. I just don't see it, too close to call. How about some more pictures? Will the correct answer be published tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete