Monday 2 December 2013

Unusual Closure

I was looking through some pictures from last month and found this one that I quite like. I like it because it is unusual. Usually I would find Boadicea either stalking the breakfast snacks or asleep in or around their shed. So it's unusual to find a photo of her chilling out in the long grass off one of the paths taking a nap. Unusual to find her here with not only her eyes closed, but also her mouth!

"Well actually, if you think I stop eating when I'm napping, you might want to come back and check how much of this grass is left when I wake up."

4 comments:

  1. You tell him, Queen B. Where does he think the expression, "You can do this in your sleep," came from anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOUTH closed???!!! The AUDACITY! BHV better not close HIS eyes too soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting the good rest! Be ready when she awakens!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piffel...I spie with one little crack of an eye!hehehe xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete