Friday 30 October 2015

Too Fat To Clap

DISCLAIMER: Caught in the middle of cleaning herself, hunched up in a ball with paws and other bits in motion, B. looks way chunkier here than even she actually is. I can assure you though that she looked her normal self in the photos either side of this one. I wouldn't want you to think we tolerate total chubsters at the RRR, fat is really not a healthy state in bunnies. But, frankly, I found it too hilarious not to post this unflattering photo anyway! Sorry Boadicea! Er...I'm ready for my chomping now...

5 comments:

  1. Better run for the wall and hope she stays on her side of it..

    (Totally worked for the Romans, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the camera does add pounds - even when you are in black :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a naughty boy, B-HV. I blame it on Whiskey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now now, Whisky is a sweet innocent angel who does his best to keep his pet human in line, but a boy has to nap sometime!

      Delete
    2. Or maybe she's just saying BHV likes a tipple before he writes these things... ;)

      Delete