Thursday 31 May 2012

Squee-Free Thursday

I was reading back through this months posts earlier this week and I couldn't help noticing my recent tendency to use the word "squee" when referring to our bunnies. Well you can't blame me, especially with those teeny babies in their pipe, and who wouldn't want a rabbit Pokémon called Gigglysquee, but still. Too much.

So, I am going to try to get through at least the next week without using that word and also I will be attempting to avoid describing any of our bunnies as "freakin' adorable", even though pretty much all of them are. It will be tough, but I'm sure I can do it. OK. Here goes. Starting now.

So here are some lovely bunnies looking for a loving home that some of you will have met via our Facebook page or at the Rescue - a pair of small red-eyed whites called Akeeta and Apollo.

And as rabbits go, they are, er... sweet and quite um...just a little bit...

...errr...they're so...

... Oh my. I think if I'm going to last the week I'm gonna have to start blogging about potatoes or something instead.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry the terms Squee and Freakin adorable are perfectly acceptable when used in blogging about bunnies!But I have to say that those 2 are very cute...Squee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you won't say it, I will--*SQUEE*! *SQUEE*!*SQUEE*! A thousand times *SQUEE*! They are just too cute to do otherwise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bunnies are just too squeezalicious and your blogs wouldn't be the same without a few "freaking adorable"s scattered around!

    ReplyDelete