Tuesday 3 July 2012

A Day and a Bounce

Just a quick Whisky update now that he has been home 24 hours.

He was a bit confused and unsure of what to do with himself to begin with, but had almost settled back in to his regular routine again by this evening. He was even starting to forgive me and 'hang out' in the same general vicinity. I was a bit concerned at how few poo's there were in his room considering he had been back a whole day, but he had been eating (hay, dried grass, both meals) and since there were some so I was trying not to worry too much. Then it occurred to me - there were not many poo's in his room. Oh well.

On the plus side, this evening he has even been binkying in his room, which I don't remember seeing him do before (he usually saves that for the garden or hallway), so I am taking that to be a good sign! I wish I could have caught it on camera for you, but fast moving bunny, nighttime and poor indoor light etc. This is the nearest I got!

4 comments:

  1. Heehee, he's just giving you a bit of a guilt trip, that's all. Mick does that all the time when he's miffed at me in the hopes that I will feel bad and give him more treats, but I'm wise to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know lovely Whiskey is enjoying being back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is..... leaving little piles of poo everywhere (In bunny-world)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats what buns do best,give you a hard time when they are miffed

    ReplyDelete